B12 & Weight Loss Shots
Weight Loss Great Falls | Maximize Weight Loss & Burn Fat
B12/Lipo Walk-In Hours Wednesday and Friday 12pm-7pm
Jumpstart weight loss with at home authentic injectable HCG.
The HCG weight loss protocol consists of a very low calorie diet (VLCD) accompanied by treatments of HCG (Human Chorionic Gonadotropin), by injection. The average HCG dieter experiences rapid weight loss averaging 1-3 pounds per day. Patients can lose 20-30 pounds during a 28 day treatment. The true benefit of the HCG protocol is its ability to help modify the dieter’s relationship with food and eating, resulting in easily maintained long-term weight loss.
Our team will work with you on determining the appropriate duration of your treatment based on your weight loss goals. Schedule your consultation to see if our HCG Diet Program is right for you.
B-Complex is for those who wish to maximize their weight loss and at the same time increase their vitamin and mineral intake by receiving this compounded preparation.
B-Complex Injections Contain:
- B12, an energy booster necessary for normal metabolism of nerve tissue, protein, fat and carbohydrates
- B2 (Riboflavin), plays a key role in energy metabolism, the metabolism of fats, carbohydrates, ketone bodies and proteins
- B1 (Thiamine), helps the body cells convert carbohydrates into energy, also essential for the functioning of the heart, muscles, and nervous system
- B6 (Pyridoxine), needed for more than 100 enzymes involved in protein metabolism
- B3 (Niacinamide), assists in the functioning of the digestive system, skin, and nerves.
- M.I.C., contains Methionine (reduces fat and aids in lowering cholesterol), Inositol (metabolizes fats and cholesterol and aids in transporting fat in the bloodstream), and Choline (plays a vital role in lipid metabolism making it a good fighting tool against fat deposits).
Increase energy, regulate hormones, improve sleep and helps with weight loss. Vitamin B12 is a water soluble vitamin that is naturally present in some foods, added to others, and available as a dietary supplement and a prescription medication.
- Nervous irritability
- Mild memory impairment
- Inability to concentrate
- Mental depression
- Lack of balance
Fat burning amino acids most clients combine with B12 injection.
Book Your Appointment Today!
Schedule online or call (406) 868-8028